These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Celebrated Not Tolerated Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Celebrated Not Tolerated Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Celebrated Not Tolerated Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Celebrated Not Tolerated Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Celebrated Not Tolerated Ltd.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Celebrated Not Tolerated Ltd or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Celebrated Not Tolerated Ltd makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Celebrated Not Tolerated Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Celebrated Not Tolerated Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Celebrated Not Tolerated Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Celebrated Not Tolerated Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Celebrated Not Tolerated Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Celebrated Not Tolerated Ltd details
- Celebrated Not Tolerated Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 08554472 whose registered address is Maple House, Idonia Street, London, –select–, SE8 4LT and it operates the Website confidentschool.com.
You can contact Celebrated Not Tolerated Ltd by email on email@example.com.
- These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).
EARNINGS AND INCOME DISCLAIMER
We make every effort to accurately represent our products and services. Earnings and income statements made by confidentschool.com (the “Site”, referred to as “we,” “us” or “our”) and its advertisers / sponsors are estimates only of what we think you can possibly earn.
Acting on information provided on the Site or social media channels, or purchasing any of our products / services offered, does not guarantee earnings. Our Site, and products / services offered are not designed to be a “get rich scheme.” We have no way of knowing how well you will do as any potential success will be influenced by a wide variety of factors including, but not limited to the following: your background, business expertise, overall knowledge and skill set, dedication to the program / service, or general work ethic. Consequently, we cannot guarantee any success or projected income level. We are not responsible for any actions you may take as a result of our programs, services or information found on the Site and you must accept the risk of not doing well.
While we may make forward-looking statements from time to time, these statements are in no way a guarantee or promise of what you may actually achieve. Any earning or income statements, or examples provided on our Site are only examples and estimates of what we feel you could earn or how you could increase your revenue. These forward-looking statements are based on true success stories of what others have accomplished using our products / services and are in no way a guarantee or promise of what you may actually achieve. To reiterate, the forward-looking statements may be exceptional results which may not apply to the average person and are not intended to guarantee, promise, represent and/or assure that you will achieve similar results from the information provided in our products / services or on our Site.
Please be aware that all the information contained on the Site or shared via any medium (including, but not limited to, video, one-on-one support, digital products, emails, blog posts, comments, Programs, etc.) does not at any time replace the services of qualified professionals in the medical and mental health fields. Your consumption of material on this Site, and any actions you choose to undertake as a result, are of your own volition. We and our affiliates accept no responsibility whatsoever for any injury, illness, death, economic hardship or other outcomes that may result from your actions.
All content on this Site and offered in Programs, including without limitation text, logos, images, videos and software, is the property of us or the product/service owner, and is protected by United Kingdom, and international copyright and trademark laws. No materials may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, downloaded, translated, distributed, sold, posted, or used in any other way, in any manner or medium (including e-mail or other electronic means).
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
The Site or Programs may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for and make no representations with respect to the content, accuracy, or opinions expressed in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any links or linked website on the Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by us. If you decide to leave the Site and access these third-party sites, and/or use the products or services of such websites, you do so at your own risk.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of or offered by sponsors, third parties, or advertisers found on or through the Site, including but not limited to, online websites, social networking websites, and information portals, is at your own risk. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such sponsors, third parties, or advertisers on the Site, or as a result of links to other websites.
Some features of the Site may require the use of a username and password for access. Such accounts and passwords will be created through the Site’s registration process. The confidentiality of both your account and password are your personal responsibility. You are responsible for all activity that takes place under your account, whether it be by yourself or others. Should you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or password we ask that you notify us immediately. We will not be liable for any damages arising from your password or account information being compromised.
We do not endorse any opinions expressed by users or others.
We give you permission to view this Site and to print pages from this Site for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you agree to and accept the terms and conditions set out in this agreement. Any unauthorized reproduction is strictly forbidden.
Visitors may send communications, submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, provided the following:
- Content shared on the Site is not illegal, obscene, abusive, pornographic, vulgar, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable.
- Your use of the Site does not consist of or contain software viruses, commercial solicitation or advertising of any kind, chain letters, or spamming
- Your use of the Site does not restrict or inhibit any other User from using and enjoying the Site
- Your use of the Site does not constitute or encourage conduct that would be constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability
- Your use of the Site does not involve use of a false e-mail address, impersonation of any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you provide; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify us or our affiliates for all claims resulting from content you supply
- We have the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. We assume no liability and take no responsibility for any content provided by you or any third party
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us, our directors, officers, employees, agents and affiliates harmless from any all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising in any way from your use of the Site or the placement or transmission of your material on or through the Site by you.
RELEASE FOR MATERIAL
By posting, sharing, or submitting any material, including but not limited to email comments, blog entries or comments, photos and videos to us via the Site, you are representing (1) that you are not infringing on any intellectual property rights and are in fact the owner of the material; and (2) that you are eighteen years of age or older.
We are free to use any ideas, images, concepts, know-how, or techniques or parts thereof contained in any communication you post or send to us for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information and reproducing such materials on any website, in print or any other medium, or otherwise, for informative or commercial or non-commercial purposes, without acknowledgement, compensation or any other obligations to you.
You agree that use of this Site and purchase of any Programs involves entering a contract between you, the buyer and our Site, the seller. The seller is located in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. By choosing to use this Site and any information or products offered therein, you are entering into a contract. You agree that this agreement and your use of this Site are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you consent to the exclusive jurisdictions and venue of the courts, tribunals, agencies and other dispute resolution organizations in United Kingdom in all disputes (1) arising out of, relating to, or concerning this Site and or this agreement, (2) in which this website and or this agreement is an issue or a material fact, or (3) in which this website and or this agreement is referenced in a document filed in a court or other dispute resolution organization. Use of this website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give full effect to all provisions of this agreement between you and us the Site.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION ABOUT THE APPLICABILITY, USEFULNESS, ACCURACY, SUITABILITY OR CURRENTNESS OF THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE IS STRICTLY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES. ANY ACTIONS YOU CHOOSE TO TAKE BASED ON INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON THIS SITE ARE YOUR FULL AND PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND OUR AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE AND OUR AFFILIATES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIAL, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE; THEIR SERVERS; OR EMAIL SENT FROM US ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
WE AND OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SHAREHOLDERS AND AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES REVIEWED, IDENTIFIED, INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org