I am getting married on a beach, a beach in Rio. That is the bottom line. It is a non-negotiable *mic drop*
So what? Well…how many times have you stated what you really wanted and actually got it? Are you stopping yourself from getting what you really want?
Your reluctance to ask for what you want, what you really want is fear. When you settle for less than your expectations you leave the door open for disappointment. Your fear of asking for the sale, is your fear of failure.
You’re withdrawing from the situation if you’re not approaching it. There is no in between.
Stop avoiding failure, stop the fear, change your image, your belief, get out of your own way with these 5 tips…
1. Get Clear – Yes clarity, the word that gets bashed around like a boxing bag. Ask yourself what you really want. Then ask yourself what you really want again. No matter what your mind feedbacks to you, remember this is what you want.
2. Don’t argue with your mind, listen to all reasons why you won’t / can’t have it. Use all that delightful, insightful feedback as intel you can use to answer your inner critic. Allow all those objections and then like Rocky Balboa make a come back with answers that leave your mind floored.
Live outside your comfort zone to get the results you seek…
3. Get into the ideal sales conversations, as often as possible –
When you know all the reasons people don’t buy and can close a sale you will increase your conversion rates. Attracting, engaging and converting is a daily practice. Make sure you have the right mindset to close the sale.
4. Get accountability with support – There is no point being accountable to someone who doesn’t give you the support when you feel stuck. When you get accountability with no support it is almost like going into the ring with a boxing coach that is on your competitors side. The support stops you from making excuses.
5. Have a strategy that you have tested that works for you – Here is the thing, different things work for different people. There is a place for Instagram, a place for Facebook and a place for Pinterest. Funnels, ways to overcome objections, appearing confident… Test what works for you. Offline, online etc… whatever you use, make sure it is strategic.
Here’s to staying confident consistently ✊️
P.S. Live In Your Bliss doors are opening soon, where you get one to one implementation breakthrough sessions over 12 weeks to generate 5-figure monthly revenue…more info this week