I used to sell in B2B, hit targets really easily. But when I transitioned from offline to online the numbers were near to nothing. So I had to go to the drawing board and really reverse engineer my processes. The consistent processes that worked for me. I don’t want you to go through the drought I went through….Here are 6 reasons people don’t buy & what you can do about it.
1) Because they do not understand what you are selling
2) They don’t see the value of it to their specific situation (not transformational)
3) They don’t believe you
4) They don’t believe they can do it
5) They don’t believe they can afford it and that it is going to give them that ROI
6) You haven’t built up the intention so they want it now
GET INSTANT ACCESS
to Our Sales Script Framework!
Sales is fun, don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. When you decide to follow these 3 easy steps you will see a shift in your revenue