I used to sell in B2B, hit targets really easily. But when I transitioned from offline to online the numbers were near to nothing. So I had to go to the drawing board and really reverse engineer my processes. The consistent processes that worked for me. I don’t want you to go through the drought I went through….Here are 6 reasons people don’t buy & what you can do about it.
1) Because they do not understand what you are selling
2) They don’t see the value of it to their specific situation (not transformational)
3) They don’t believe you
4) They don’t believe they can do it
5) They don’t believe they can afford it and that it is going to give them that ROI
6) You haven’t built up the intention so they want it now
Want strategies on sell with confidence, get more sales, get more clients? or maybe you want to streamline your processes/systems so you can increase your overall sales?
Then do this:
1. Jump on a call with me Ruth-Ellen your Get More Sales Coach by clicking here (it’s the quickest way to find out if how to get you more sales) Plus I have a FREE Productivity session to help you get back on track & there is no obligation to join my 1-1 Coaching program (even if it yields phenomenal results)
2. Grab your planner with social media prompts via Facebook Messenger – FREE Daily Planner (it’s a taste of action rather than inaction after all)
3. Join Sales Mastery for FREE to learn how to sell with confidence, don’t have all the gear (knowledge) and no game (action). Remember selling starts and ends with confidence, don’t let your confidence impact your income.
Ruth-Ellen is a Get More Sales Coach, mother of teenagers, personal performance trainer, speaker & advocate of equal rights for those on the autistic spectrum, dyslexia, and dyspraxia, website developer and unapologetically awesome!
Ruth-Ellen – You’ve Got The Gear (knowledge), Now Get In The Game (take inspired action)!
GET INSTANT ACCESS
to Our Sales Script Framework!
Sales is fun, don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. When you decide to follow these 3 easy steps you will see a shift in your revenue