I believe that God has put gifts and talents and ability on the inside of every one of us. When you develop that and you believe in yourself and you believe that you’re a person of influence and a person of purpose, I believe you can rise up out of any situation. Joel Osteen
Inspiring words right? Only if you believe them.
Here is the thing.
Many of us don’t really know our gifts and talents
And when we do know, we don’t necessarily know what to do with them
So let’s try to solve at least one of these issues now
Ways to find your gifts:
The very logical way is to find your gift is to yourself…
1. What is the one common theme that is repetitive in your life?
2. What would 5 people say about you that makes you unique?
3. What comes easy to you? What do you love to talk about?
Problem with the above method is I don’t have five people I personally want to ask to validate me (strong word I know) as more than likely I won’t believe them…
The funner way (yes I know funner is not a word) to find your gift…
- Try everything (please keep it legal lol)
- Reflect and find out what you liked about it
- Do it as often as humanly possible AKA develop it, make it a habit of excellence
The third (and not for everyone) way to find your gift
Close your eyes
Imagine you have just landed in airport security
Exiting the airport
The clerk asks: business or pleasure
You reply both
What does both look like? Write it down (the first thought)
Then develop whatever came up
Is that it?
Erm pretty much. If you want three ways to know why you are unique check out my post on point of difference
Here’s to staying confident consistently ✊
P.S. Live Your Bliss is my 9-day program to help you get what you want with the focus you need
I Want To Live In My Bliss